HSE Specialist Training course
Curriculum: Consists of 10 Modules. 3 hours of theoretical and practical training is conducted for each module.
More than 50 hours of training are provided in this course
COURSE METHODOLOGY / COURSE MATERIALS
Prepared in accordance with the requirements of local legislation and international standards as a source.
Legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan (local)
NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health)
IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health)
OSHA Academy USA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
British standards BSI (Occupational Health and Safety Executive)
Module 1. HSE Management System.
- General Information about Health Safety & Environment (HSE) and the main definitions
- The requirements of the National & International legal legislation:
- The HSE responsibilities of the employer and the employees
- International Standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management systems) standard.
- HSE Management System and its elements
- HSE Policy
- Planning and Implementing
- Measuring Performance
- Auditing & Inspections
- Reviewing Performance
- Safety Culture. Behaviour Based Safety (BBS).
Module 2. Control of work (CoW) and Permit To Work (PTW).
- Safety Syastem of Work
- İControl of work
- Permit to Work
Module 3. Hazard Identification and Task Risk Asessment (HITRA).
- Hazard İdentification and Task Risk Asessment (HITRA)
- Hierarchy of Control Measures.
Module 6. Main workplace hazards and Controls. Part 1.
- Hazards in the workplaces
- Confined Space Entry
- Work at Height
- Manual Handling task
- Fire Safety and Basic Fire Fighting controls ( Fire Watcher/Warden)
- Electrical Safety and Energy Isolation, Lock Out – Tag Out (LOTO) System
- Excavation safety
Module 5. Main workplace hazards and risk controls. Parts 2.
- Lifting operations
- Asbestos safety
- Nitrogen Safety
- Office Safety and Ergonomics
Module 6. Accident / Incident Investigation and Reporting.
- Incident / Accident Investigation
- Incident / Accident Recording
- Incident/ Accident Reporting
Module 7. Basic First Aid.
Module 8. Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH).
- Hazardous Substances
- Health effect of Hazardous Substances
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Risk assessment
Module 9. Environmental Management.
- Environmental Management
- Waste Management.
Module 10. HSE Auditing & Inspections.
- HSE Auditing
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual (general and focused) inspections
COURSE DURATION: 2 months / 50 hours. The courses are held 2 days a week in the evening from 19:00 to 22:00.
Course fee: The total cost of the course is 500 AZN.
At the end of the course, participants' knowledge is assessed and a CERTIFICATE is presented.
Tel; +994 55 687 80 35
Adress: SAT Plaza Business Center, 133 Bashir Safaroghlu st, AZ1009, Baku Azerbaijan